Friday, November 21, 2008

Memorável

E mesmo que não tenham tocado...até porque faz sentido que não... pois tudo muda

"If you had eyes like golden crowns and diamonds in your fingertips; you'd waste it; If shining wisdom passed your lips and traveled to the ears of god; you'd waste it; And so I hate that your overrated most revered and celebrated; cause you're wasted; Then again it's good to get a call; Now and then just to say hello; Have I said; I hate to see you go...hate to see you go; Every time you close a door and nothing opens in its place you've wasted; And when you speak the words you know to those who know the words themselves you're wasted,You're such a classic waste of cool, so afraid to break the rules in all the wrong places; Then again it's good to get a call; Now and then just to say hello; Have I said; I hate to see you go...hate to see you go "

(Wasted de Brandi Carlile)

No comments: